Any team results from the New Castle 8-WAY???

RAGUOC79

RAGU-

New Castle 7-0

Westfield 6-1

Great dual meet again with the Trojans.  Both teams competed extremely hard, with tremendous sportsmanship and New Castle came out on top, congratulations on your victory. 

**Special thank you to the gentleman who came out on to the mat when our 145 lb. wrestler was unconscious to assist him.  This man was a New Castle Fan/Parent who came out of the stands to help one of our wrestlers and his assistance was beyond what is typically thought of at high school athletic events and our coaching staff, team, and parents, sincerely thank you.  Coach Peck if you could pass along our gratitude to this man, it would be greatly appreciated.

Our wrestler is ok and looking forward to competing again soon.  Thanks to all the New Castle parents who came up to ask/check on him later in the day.

Terry O'Neill

Westfield Wrestling

I'd also like to add that New Castle has to be one of my all time favorite venues for wrestling.  I've wrestled and coached at NC many times in the past....um..."several" years. I can see why Coach Peck has so many invitationals there.  Now all they need are vendors in the stands so us poor old coaches don't have to walk all the way up to the concessions!!!  A big thanks to the New Castle folks for hosting the tournament!

Coach Campbell,

That is why I have managers...so they can go up the stairs for shaved ice.  Westfield, New Castle, and Harrison were all very equal....Columbus East was not far behind, Connersville was much improved, Milan continues to put some good wrestlers on the mat in spite of the size of their school, Jay County seems to have alot of young guys that should improve, and Lincoln (another small school) fought hard and may improve if they can fill some gaps as the season progresses.  

Coach Peck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.