SIAC thoughts

mtv2112

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out, Reitz has three state qualifiers ( Khun, Moody and Reuger ) by the way Khun placed. Three semi-state qualifiers (Boyle, Fentress and Wimpleburg). they will be solid from top to bottom with a few kids making a suprise run ( Van hook, Vogel and Dowdy) The Dowdy boy is a beast. Reitz might be slow starting because of football but they will be solid from 103 to heavyweight and they are my pick for team champs. I'll go with Castle next just because they got a little taste of the good life last year. Hate to do this but MD will be third because they are down in the lower weights this year ( However i look for them to finish strong in the second half of the year, to much tradition for them not to). Well that probably opened up a bees nest but it's just my opinion and we all know the saying about that don't we.

Check this out, Reitz has three state qualifiers ( Khun, Moody and Reuger ) by the way Khun placed. Three semi-state qualifiers (Boyle, Fentress and Wimpleburg). they will be solid from top to bottom with a few kids making a suprise run ( Van hook, Vogel and Dowdy) The Dowdy boy is a beast. Reitz might be slow starting because of football but they will be solid from 103 to heavyweight and they are my pick for team champs. I'll go with Castle next just because they got a little taste of the good life last year. Hate to do this but MD will be third because they are down in the lower weights this year ( However i look for them to finish strong in the second half of the year, to much tradition for them not to). Well that probably opened up a bees nest but it's just my opinion and we all know the saying about that don't we.

Very good possibility this could occur.  Not too far out on that limb.

the can of bees will be spared upon you

I for one not even thinking about MD and third in the same sentence quite yet......let alone making a post and mentioning it. Way to early. Agree, Reitz will be very good at the lower weights. Does anyone have some ideas of lineups yet. I read a few about MD.....how about Castle and Reitz? Wrestle offs will be next week for most.

A few of them in diapers. Reuger and Moody in the womb.

Rueger and Moody are going to wrestle each other in diapers? WOW

No one to wrestle so they just drilled for nine months. Highlight was when moodys hair started to look like an Afro.

What kind of baby did Moody look like with a fro like that?

I will throw out a final order of Mater Dei, Reitz, then Castle, if just to wake bluebolt out of his slumber.

I would throw North in the 4th spot, then Memorial,Harrison,Central,Bosse.

Care to revise your picks after the Turkey classic at Mt Vernon?

Wow, I didn't  see this coming ...wink wink.... what was the Mt. Vernon score vs North? I think md85 beat us all to it...ha ha

Via results page

Rd. 9: MV 42 EN 25

PS- Can't believe there has been no talk about North's last match at Turkey....Rushing gets a Flagrant DQ, North's coach loses a team pt, and then a North wrestler lost on a slam call. They almost lost to South Spencer at the end of all this madness.

So no Rushing for the Memorial match this week.

Spiralride1......  keep talkin son.  I still got money on north coming back strong and wining the siac.  I think they  could probably even make it to team state once they get everybody healthy and down to weight.

wow you are really dreaming man

Spiralride1......  keep talkin son.  I still got money on north coming back strong and wining the siac.  I think they  could probably even make it to team state once they get everybody healthy and down to weight.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.  Whatever you're on, I want some because that has to be some good stuff!!!

We must have a rookie on our hands, doesn't know how to handle a messageboard. I feel sorry for North.

"Keep talkin son?" -- Is that like a threat? lol I guess I will, it is a discussion board. Thanks for the motivating words.

And I will bet the farm on either one of those bets. North will not be top 3 or 4, I'm sorry. They have a few prospects that can make some noise (Drew, Steele 'healthy', and the HWT)

And TEAM STATE?! get real man

I have to agree with you rider, better chance of monkeys flying out of my butt than North winning SIAC. Maybe 3rd behind Reitz and Castle. I had MD 3rd on another post but just alot of drama going on at MD( no Appel, Lannert, Adler and now Mauer). Of course they are MD and you can't count them out ever!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.