Strikeforce: Lawler vs. Shields

TripleB

This Saturday's night Strikeforce  card should be really good. In terms of entertainment, the televised card can hang with many UFC cards. Lawler, Arlovski, Diaz, Smith, Riggs, and Randleman all former UFC stars. A lot of people would argue that Shields is a top 5 Welterweight.

MAIN CARD

Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Shields

Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers

Nick Diaz vs. Scott Smith

Phil Baroni vs. Joe Riggs

Kevin Randleman vs. Mike Whitehead

PRELIMINARY CARD

Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante vs. Mike Kyle*

Josh Bumgarner vs. Jesse Finney

Tyron Woodley vs. Sal Woods

Lucas Lopes vs. Scott Ventimiglia

Pat Benson vs. Dave Cochran

Booker DeRousse vs. James Wade

http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,3843.0.html

Lawler

Arlovski

Smith

I  agree with J n' B on Baroni/Riggs......last time I watched Baroni on Showtime he gassed badly.

Randleman

I hope they show Tyron Woodley. I saw his first fight and he is going to be very very good in this sport.  You can watch it here......http://www.purefight.org/search?cx=016405253375880695266%3At3szmdlymou&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=tyron+woodley#1455

Purefight.org is a pretty cool site.  It appears to be flowrestlings sister site for MMA.

Do you go with Lawler's stand up or Shields ground, how does shields get lawler to the ground? Don't matter, shields by sub

Hype the match all you want, but Arlovski is light years ahead of Rogers, Rogers claim to fame is calling out Kimbo, Arlovski by KO.

Nick Diaz is proven, Scott Smith has an iron chin........but prolly not a Neck or arm, Diaz sub

Baroni has been on a skid, but what has Riggs done? Baroni  NYBA!!!

Randleman is baaaaaaaaaackkkk, and Whitehead will hand him another loss, first rd TKO

Hype the match all you want, but Arlovski is light years ahead of Rogers, Rogers claim to fame is calling out Kimbo, Arlovski by KO.

If Rogers has watched any of Arlovskis last few fights, all he has to do is play opossum!

Drooke, you can still back out of our bet, I'll give you one more chance!