Strongest High School Wrestler

Drooke

Very impressive for a high schooler. A guy I work with was a world champion arm wrestler, and could do some amazing things as well. He can crush a full soda can with one hand. He also has "King Cruch" hand grippers. He has 2 sets, one rated at 275# that he can close, and 345# which he closes till about a 1/4". There are only 7 people certified in the world that could close the 345# ones.

the rope climb is the most impressive.. we climb ropes all the time and climbing 1 rope wit 2 hands is tough... this kid is a freak..

We have several kids in our room that do 2 ropes at the same time like he did. And to top that, a few of them can pull themselves up both ropes at the same times, as opposed to alternating hands (i.e. both hands are released from the rope at the same time).

the rope climb is the most impressive.. we climb ropes all the time and climbing 1 rope wit 2 hands is tough... this kid is a freak..

We have several kids in our room that do 2 ropes at the same time like he did. And to top that, a few of them can pull themselves up both ropes at the same times, as opposed to alternating hands (i.e. both hands are released from the rope at the same time).

Nice 8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.