Hoosier Classic

I know the link my question was do you have to pre-register.  I am assuming that there will be more going than is already registered.  I know it is still early and most people don't register until the last week possible.  So just curious who is still planning to participate in this.  I think this is a great thing for Indiana wrestling and hope the state gets behind it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the problem is  that you also  have to buy an AAU card which would probably be used only for this tournament. I do not know of any other AAU tournaments around and dont feel like spending $35 for another card. Good luck to those going, hope its a good day of wrestling.

wow...only 83 registered for this tournement....are they gonna extend the invite, cancel, or run with it?

How about the fact that the tournament is being held on Memorial Day Weekend. I don`t know about you but our wrestling season just ended. I don`t want to go sit in a gymnasium while it is finally nice out. Not to mention the this coming weekend usually marks the beginning of most peoples outdoor activities. ie; camping, fishing etc.

wow...only 83 registered for this tournement....are they gonna extend the invite, cancel, or run with it?

How about the fact that the tournament is being held on Memorial Day Weekend. I don`t know about you but our wrestling season just ended. I don`t want to go sit in a gymnasium while it is finally nice out. Not to mention the this coming weekend usually marks the beginning of most peoples outdoor activities. ie; camping, fishing etc.

then don't go...??

then don't go...??

[/quot]

Don`t worry, I have no intention of going. Merely pointing out a possible reason as to why the numbers are so low.  Really did not warrent a smart ass answer from you though!!!LOL!!!

Thanks to Hoosier Elite for hosting this tournament.  From what I saw, it ran flawlessly.  They made the best of the low numbers and made sure everyone got matches.  We got 4 matches and a trophy.... good day.        I hope everyone else supports this next year- it has potential to grow into a great tournament that will attract out of state wrestlers.

great tournament.  demi got to wrestle 4 times and two kids were from illinois.  got a really nice trophy and some good competition.  She will definitely go back next year.  Great location to do stuff after the competition was over.

The last two posts couldn't sum up the tournement any better!

It was indeed, a great day of wrestling!

Thank You Hoosier Elite for your GREAT hospitality and we will definately return next year!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.