Dave Herman wins again

cadet130

Herman improves his mma record to 15-1 with 14 first round stoppages. He fought Josh Barnes at ESPNs Bellator event this past Friday in Dayton, OH. A nasty knee to the face 4:46 into the first round along with a parade of punches forced the official to stop the fight.

Information on the fight can be found here: http://blog.bellator.com/2009/05/josh-barnes-vs-dave-herman.html

Herman is impressive, although I didnt know that he ever lost.  He could be a top 20 in the UFC

Matt Jaggers also won his fight.  he is 11-5.    Jaggers placed numerous times at state, I think he was second his senior year

Cadet130,

How was the fight going between herman and Mu Bae Choi, before Herman got knocked out?  Mu Bae has a win over Gary Goodridge so he is a quality oppenent. 

The scorecards actually had Herman winning the first round. Though he got taken down, Herman nearly had Mu Bae about KOed. That guy had a steel jaw though. lol...Herman was just wayyy too out of shape. He said he didn't even remember what we were telling him in between rounds (because of fatigue and being hit a few times in the head ha). Herman got out of a few submission attempts and rocked Mu Bae. I think he knew he was too out of shape and needed to go for the 1st round TKO.