Reece Humphrey named OW at Greco-Roman University Nationals

MattM

I am going to try to video tape some of his matches tomorrow and put them on flo.  He is always exciting to watch in the international styles.

Would love to see some video of a few Indiana guys.  Not sure who all will be there but Patrick Smith is going 84kg for the Black Knights West Point Army team.  He's getting back into the grove after having another knee surgery a few months back, so hopefully he get some good mat time in.

It was listed in the previous post.  He'll be sporting my singlets so hopefully they will get one win under their belt under his care. 

I'm sure we should have a few Indiana guys representing this weekend.  Just hard to figure out all of them since they are listed through the schools/club teams.

My Lord what a phenom!!!

He stated in the article he never ever practices Greco.

Simply Amazing!!

I can't wait to watch him a 141 next year.

On a sidenote Akui from Illinois (sophmore that beat Duckworth and Atwood last week at Brute) won the Cadet Greco at 167.5 lbs.

Awesome performance Reece!

I know for a fact the National Greco Coaches are amazed by Reece's natural talent.

Personal note to Reece,

Y2 has referred to our beloved university on my Facebook page as Bridesmaid University. Keep that in mind the next time you need a drill partner from the Greco clinch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.