Virginia Beach

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone was wondering why Tsirtsis wasn't there.  Got a call from my son-in-law, said Little T is wrestling in Iowa and has won his first 3 matches.

Just looked it up on trackwrestling and he has pinned his first 3 opponents.  He is at 130.  I wonder how he and Roach do against each other.  Must be nice to have good workout partners for both those guys.  Tsirtsis is better IMO, but with the weight difference I bet it is a good match.

Looks like Tsirtsis may have a championship matchup with Zilverberg from Minnesota.  Zilverberg beat Derringer who was 2nd at Fargo in Tsirtsis wt class (Tsirtsis was 4th). 

This sucks im not going because of my dumb self could not make weight :( !!!!!!

please tell me your kidding

NOPE! im serious! i wish i could have made weight, there was some good comp out there at 152 freshmen weight class. My dumb self decided to wait intilll the day before weigh ins and tried to cutt 7/8 pounds. BUT O WELL I got scholastic dualls coming up so im pretty excited and training hard!! >:( >:( >:(

In Virginia Beach you don't have to wrestle the weight class you entered in you can bump up and wrestle the next weight class so you could have wrestled at 160 I'm sure there would have been some good competition in the freshman class there as well so I'm thinking that is what they meant when they said are you kidding ??? What you can't do in Virginia beach is wrestle in a weight class lower than one that you did in the current high school season(example if you wrestled 152 all year but made 145 once or twice you could wrestle 145 or any weight class above that but nothing below 145)

did u have te be invited to this tournament?? just wondering why ATWOOD wasnt there.. i know duck beat him at state but i say ATWOOD wins next year and should have won this year.. not taking abything away from duck both great wrestlers.. anybody know if ATWOOD is wrestling in any off season national tournaments

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.