A Positive Change by Karl Hungus

Y2CJ41

Finally - Finally - Finally

Someone understands the plight of this organization.  Maybe my cries have not fallen on deaf ears.  Someone really does want to get involved and help make decisions that affect the entire association. Hooray!!!  When and where can we meet to get you signed up as an IHSWCA member.  My records show that a Karl Hungus is not a current member.

JD Minch - IHSWCA Secretary/Treasurer  jdminch@nm.k12.in.us

Finally - Finally - Finally

Someone understands the plight of this organization.  Maybe my cries have not fallen on deaf ears.  Someone really does want to get involved and help make decisions that affect the entire association. Hooray!!!  When and where can we meet to get you signed up as an IHSWCA member.  My records show that a Karl Hungus is not a current member.

JD Minch - IHSWCA Secretary/Treasurer  jdminch@nm.k12.in.us

As was stated in the disclaimer JD, I used a pseudonym and if you truly wanted to correspond with me you are more then welcome by using the personal message feature on this site.  You will then see that I am a member.  and I am willing  then to  volunteer to be the 2nd regional rep for the Mishawaka/Rochester regional

JD, do they have associate membership. I am not a coach at a high school, but I do care about the sport of wrestling. Let me know if there is anything I can do as a supporter of high school wrestling through the IHSWCA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.