Angel, Hump, Howe, Seeding

When is the seeding for NCAA's announced?

Is Angel back to championship form?  Is he 100% again?  How does he match up with Donahue and Nickerson?

How does Howe match up to Lewnes?

Why does the Big Ten announcer insist on calling Reece "Humpfreeze"?

I heard the brackets come out next tuesday.

I saw angel at the national duels and he didnt look normal. after seeing him on the BTN, he looks tough.

howe will keep it closer than his previous 6-2 maybe 6-3 decision and could pull the upset if they meet.

I said the same thing about the big ten announcer on sunday.

At this year's Big 10s, Angel looked like the vintage Escobedo we saw last year. Precin is the guy who hurt Angel's shoulder at last year's NCAA and he was really cranking on it this year too. It didn't faze Angel, and I would be very worried if I were the other top 125s in the country. The defending champ is back and apparently feeling pretty good.

Escobedo's strongest competition will come from Falck, Precin, Clark and especially Donahue and Nickerson. Of that group, only Nickerson actually worries me for Angel. Although they've each beat the other, I think Nickerson holds a slight edge all-time and TNick is a strong 125. Should be good stuff.

Hump is so explosive--when he's wrestling his match he's incredibly tough to beat. Only Gomez really makes me nervous for Reece and even that is relatively speaking. Hump very, very nearly upset Gomez at last year's NCAA and he's wrestling better than ever at this time. He almost had the winning TD in the Big 10 championship match.

Alex is plenty capable of winning the whole shooting match. He wouldn't be the first wrestler to have a relatively subpar Big 10 and come back with a NCAA championship. Tanelli seems to be the worst matchup for Tsirtsis, so hopefully they are on opposite sides of the bracket.

Howe should be opposite Lewnes, but there are a lot of tough matchups waiting for him before a potential Finals match with the top-ranked Cornell wrestler: especially Marable, Fay, Dwyer, King, Sponsellor, Morningstar and Reader. Lewnes and Dwyer are the only wrestlers he's lost to this year and hasn't beat either this year or last. 16 wins in a row for the Juggernaut. Unbelievable.