Pound for Pound End of Season and Where are they now!

Y2CJ41

I have posted the last Pound for Pound for the high school season.  There may be some sporadically this spring and summer after some big tournaments.

Also, tomorrow at noon a Where are they now article will be posted with Brad Traviolia.  Traviolia is a former state champion for Wawasee High School and more importantly Deputy Commissioner of the Big Ten and the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of the conference.  He has some great things to say about wrestling and its future and some of his experiences in wrestling.

Very good article.  I had heard of Brad Traviolia, but didn't realize that he was on the NCAA Wrestling Committee.  Maybe in the near future we could get him to convince the entire committee to bring the NCAA's to Indiana!  Lucas Oil Stadium Possibly....or even the Stardome might work too. 

Very good article.  I had heard of Brad Traviolia, but didn't realize that he was on the NCAA Wrestling Committee.  Maybe in the near future we could get him to convince the entire committee to bring the NCAA's to Indiana!  Lucas Oil Stadium Possibly....or even the Stardome might work too. 

Now we are getting someplace.  I mean with the Lucas Oil thing.  Though the Stardome would be an interesting change to say the least.

I think Marcus Shewsbury should be very near to the top of the list.  He was only taken down once all year and it was a slip.  You have to be pretty strong to get the Iowa pinning hold on an opponent and there was nobody that did it any better than he did this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.