This is the thread to hate on everyone who is hating on Crown Point.

Tennessee

Sorry, I had to start a new thread because I wasn't about to read all that garbage.  Talk about a bunch of sore losers.  Everytime Crown Point or any school does really well somebody has to complain that they do something wrong.  In my book these people are called sore losers and are the worstkind of  sportsman.  Wrestlers shake hands before the match, right before the match, and after the dual is over.  That's three times.  After team regional people complained that CP was working the refs.  Not a real justified complaint by the way.  Now after their kids did really well.  They don't shake hands enough.  Shut up already!  I know the CPHS coaches and they all are good guys and the kids are nice too. 

P.S.  The Grey thing is total garbage!

P.P.S.  Great job CP!  Go win State!

Why if someone has a different opinion on something are they hating on a specific school?  If a person believes you should shake hands, then they probably have a problem with all schools that do not shake hands.  The topic gets brought up every year, kinda like class wrestling.  People do not dislike Y2 or others who support class wrestling, they just do not like the idea.  I am sure Y2 does not personal dislike the people who oppose class wrestling, just their beliefs about single class wrestling.

I have respect for the CP wrestlers, coaches, fans and parents.  Wondering why a coach turned his back on a kid, IF it happened, does not diminish that respect in any way shape or form.

Good luck this weekend CP at Team State!

Some people just like having a cause to protest against.  I don't believe any of those posts were hateful to any kids or coaches.  But if you are looking for something or trying to read between the lines for hidden meanings and agendas, then you have a cause.

I think there are people that hate CP, because in the past few years fans/moms love to come on the board and talk smack about how good they are or give reasons on why they lost. They do the same thing with football.  Never humble that's for sure.

Big deal about the hand shaking, I like it but that's me.

Why if someone has a different opinion on something are they hating on a specific school?  If a person believes you should shake hands, then they probably have a problem with all schools that do not shake hands.  The topic gets brought up every year, kinda like class wrestling.  People do not dislike Y2 or others who support class wrestling, they just do not like the idea.  I am sure Y2 does not personal dislike the people who oppose class wrestling, just their beliefs about single class wrestling.

I have respect for the CP wrestlers, coaches, fans and parents.  Wondering why a coach turned his back on a kid, IF it happened, does not diminish that respect in any way shape or form.

Good luck this weekend CP at Team State!

The topic that Tennessee is referring to says Sportsmanship Inexcusable - that sounds like more than an opinion to me.

I think there are people that hate CP, because in the past few years fans/moms love to come on the board and talk smack about how good they are or give reasons on why they lost. They do the same thing with football.  Never humble that's for sure.

That, and people will hate the best because it's the trendy thing to do.  People will find the dumbest thing to complain about and complain about it.  It's the same thing in pro sports with the New York Yankees, New England Patriots, LA Lakers, Jeff Gordon, and so on...

Posted by: mtv2112 

Insert Quote

Some people just like having a cause to protest against.  I don't believe any of those posts were hateful to any kids or coaches.  But if you are looking for something or trying to read between the lines for hidden meanings and agendas, then you have a cause.

They seem a little personal!  I disagree!

Quote from: AJ on Today at 11:08:28 AM

Discussing class wrestling is one thing.  Discussing whether another coach is teaching his kids to be sportsman is another thing entirely.  If you want to discuss that, then you leave off other peoples names.  It gets personal, and it is wrong. 

Discussing class wrestling is one thing.  Discussing whether another coach is teaching his kids to be sportsman is another thing entirely.  If you want to discuss that, then you leave off other peoples names.  It gets personal, and it is wrong. 

I agree.

I agree.

My post was to your comment.  I was referring to people upset with CP, not with specific coaches and/or wrestlers.  People who have read my post know that I am not a fan of calling people out on a personal level on anything that may be a negative or hurtful.  Before someone says "Well you said Y2's name..."  I was not being hurtful and or accusing him of anything bad and or negative when I used his name in my post.

I agree.

My post was to your comment.  I was referring to people upset with CP, not with specific coaches and/or wrestlers.  People who have read my post know that I am not a fan of calling people out on a personal level on anything that may be a negative or hurtful.  Before someone says "Well you said Y2's name..."  I was not being hurtful and or accusing him of anything bad and or negative when I used his name in my post.

_42924117_noseaward203.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.