Adam Chalfant

FalconsCoach

I want to congratulate Adam Chalfant. 

His third trip to the State Tourney and he walks away with his first State Championship Title and becomes the FIRST state champion in Winchester HISTORY!

Adam wrestled great all weekend and all year.  No one was more deserving Adam and I want to congratulate him and his family on a great year and a great day. 

I also want to thank all the fans there that were watching Adam.  It sent chills down Adams back hearing everyone in the arena cheer as his name was announced.  And thank you Mr. Flemming and Mr. Cox for another outstanding Tournament and a great weekend of wrestling. 

Congrats to all champions and especially the other 2 champions from the TEC!!

Great job Adam I was the one yelling the loudest from the Union County section I'm not going to charge you nothing for the chills they are on the house this time :) I knew you were going to do it this year because you are a beast good luck in the future

Mike Duckworth

if im not mistaken he played fullback and linebacker!! now thats scary!

also in the stands i overheard a group of people saying he was offered by iowa to wrestle there but he has turned it down in hopes of plaing football somewhere. now i know how people are and chances are its not true, but any chance there is some truth to that?

I would like to him wrasle dat chimp datt when crazy last week. Dat would be da only fair match for him. IF he ain't playin D1 football next year dare is something wrong whit all da football  coaches in Indiana.

Maybe we can get big Dex to wrasle him in cage match lol !!

To be honest.....I didn't like dropping the straps......I thought the ref. should have required him to pull up the straps before raising his hand...

Would you have stopped him? When you look like that you can do whatever you like ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.