LAP on TOP of the action?

allyourbase

From years passed a few people are on here late trying to post some type of updates, but I'm not sure how long it will take to piece together everything they post.  I just find someone in my area that has it all filled out and borrow their bracket to fix my holes before the next round begins.

I always thought it would be a great idea if someone could post on the large telepromter screen who is wrestling on each mat during the day.  That way you can easily find what may you want to watch.  Either that or at least a running list of who won at each weight class to make bracket updates easier. I know it would take an extra man and some help from conseco to set it up but I think it would be a great addition for the fans.

Allyourbase,  I'll be in the lower level suites right behind the Mishiwaka crowds and close to MD  if you want to stop by at some point.  Not sure what suite number until I get to the tickets though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.