Duckworth vs. Atwood

wrestler0606

I dont feel you can say that one kid works harder than anyone else if you have not seen the other person's work ethic and training.  Im just saying that is an unfair bias when trying to pick who you think will win.  Your just missing part of the math to be able to make a fair judgement.

Both have earned there way, both are worthy, we all have our favorites but if your going to do a study to decide, make sure you have studied both sides before you decide.

Just my opinions of course.

Coach A

I'm not the one that wants "better seeding."  I think the way they do it is the most fair way and there is no way to seed the state finals.

i completly agree y2 things like this are always going to happen and seeding it would just turn this into the bcs which many people dont like anyway leave it the way it is thats just tough luck should be a good match but im taking atwood (even though it could go anyway) have these two ever matched up before?

i would bet a lot of money that duckworth will win this match....after losing last weekend he is going to work even harder in the room to make sure that losing doesnt happen again this year. He was upset that he lost and wont finish perfect on the year, but i think a state title with one loss is acceptable...good luck Duck!

So you are a gambling man huh, we might have to work something out!!!      ;D

Yea I will take that bet

I am waiting to collect my earnings!! lol Good Job Duck and Cody..way to make Union County Proud!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.