119 State Matchups

naco228

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kieffer will slip by Raley on Friday.  Justin has handled everyone this season except Wright (including Johns). 

I also see Wright winning another title under the lights!

Kieffer 13- Johns 11, is not getting handled. that is action packed  and i can't wait to see all these young men go for IT,GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN 103-HWT

Vanskyock, as much as I would love to see Casey in the finals, the only way I see it possible is if Brooks does beat Eppert. I know Casey and his family and hope he is under the lights. But I have 119 as follows.

Wright

Brooks

Kenney

Johns

Eppert

Bevans

Raley

Bradley

See you all Friday night and Saturday!!!!!

Thats what we are hoping for... i think brooks matches up gppd against eppert.... and kenney obviously matches up better against brooks, seeing how he beat him in the off season. However, a lot does have to happen for anyone in this weight class to be under the lights. There is no easy route, and everything has to fall into place. Posted above is what i HOPE happens, or IF brooks beats eppert and so on and so forth. Wish i could be there.... 1000 miles away but will be watching on line!

I think Brooks will be taking home the gold and here is why. Brooks beat Napules farily well. Tsirtis beat Wright. Tsirtis beat Napules. Napules beat Tsitis. I think Brooks and Wright would be a very fun match up to watch. Thats just my opinion.

I think Kieffer will slip by Raley on Friday.  Justin has handled everyone this season except Wright (including Johns). 

I also see Wright winning another title under the lights!

Kieffer 13- Johns 11, is not getting handled. that is action packed  and i can't wait to see all these young men go for IT,GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN 103-HWT

I was there. It was very much a scrambling match. There was a feeling throughout the last to score would win. Johns also was fighting an injury at that time and required the match to be stopped I know once, maybe twice. A rematch will be awesome.

Thats what we are hoping for... i think brooks matches up gppd against eppert.... and kenney obviously matches up better against brooks, seeing how he beat him in the off season. However, a lot does have to happen for anyone in this weight class to be under the lights. There is no easy route, and everything has to fall into place. Posted above is what i HOPE happens, or IF brooks beats eppert and so on and so forth. Wish i could be there.... 1000 miles away but will be watching on line!

Brooks has never lost too Kenny, Folkstyle state, Brooks over Kenny 11-1      Freestyle state Brooks won 3-3 with Kenny winning first period with a throw and Brooks turned it on and was 5-1 second and 7-1 in the third. Was a nice throw by Kenny though!!!!

Brooks has never lost too Kenny, Folkstyle state, Brooks over Kenny 11-1       Freestyle state Brooks won 3-3 with Kenny winning first period with a throw and Brooks turned it on and was 5-1 second and 7-1 in the third. Was a nice throw by Kenny though!!!!

I was wondering the same thing. If Kenney had trouble with Raley on their feet last year, I would expect the same against Brooks. Both have their work cut out for them but I know who I would pick if it happens.

My apologies, either way i have eppert losing to brooks. Which i think will work to kenney's advantage. He matches up a lil better against brooks then he does eppert, just becuse of the style of wrestling. The top bracket is so hard to determine, it is stacked with all great wrestlers

Brooks has never lost too Kenny, Folkstyle state, Brooks over Kenny 11-1       Freestyle state Brooks won 3-3 with Kenny winning first period with a throw and Brooks turned it on and was 5-1 second and 7-1 in the third. Was a nice throw by Kenny though!!!!

Why is everyone just counting Petrov out in the first round, i think it will be a great match but with this info here this is why i picked Petrov over Kenny.

Brooks beats Petrov 4-0 This year at semi state

Brooks beats Kenny 11-1 Last year at Folkstyle state

I know wrestlers improve over years and match up diffrently against eachother, but just some facts that help me make my decision  ???

Why is everyone just counting Petrov out in the first round, i think it will be a great match but with this info here this is why i picked Petrov over Kenny.

I know wrestlers improve over years and match up diffrently against eachother, but just some facts that help me make my decision 

I would change your pick!

Not something I would consider good information...

I'm definately pulling for my buddy Petrov.  He looks very smooth this season. 

this weight class really isnt as hard to try to pick as it seems. As we all know, Wright and Eppert turn it on at state. Wright will dominate until he gets to johns where he will once again come out on top. Eppert will pull through Brooks i believe, but it could go the other way. Either way Wright will explode in the finals on his way to being a 3 timer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.