Other State Final venues?

NickS

Kentucky's is held in the Dungeon in Frankfort, holds around 5,000. It's a 3 day tournament.

TN's used to be held in the old gym at UTC in Chattanooga, not sure if it still is or not

Virginia's was in a high school gym when I went to it.

Indiana's is by far the best that I've ever been to

Kentucky's is held in the Dungeon in Frankfort, holds around 5,000. It's a 3 day tournament.

TN's used to be held in the old gym at UTC in Chattanooga, not sure if it still is or not

Virginia's was in a high school gym when I went to it.

Indiana's is by far the best that I've ever been to

Is it because you are mesmerized by the lights being turned off?

:o Oh God Starsaw please don't say your suggesting class wrestling, lets not get crazy here!

No%20Class%20Wrestling.jpg

who said anything about class wrestling.....I was just saying that Penn....has 2 State Championships....in a venue that holds 10,500...so I was suggesting or thinking that if they had a system like ours......they we need a venue that held over 20,000! I know I didn't say it out loud.....but.......lol

Lucas Oil would probably not be an option.  I actually read an article in The Times about how the IHSAA may have to move the football finals because of the hefty price tag on Lucas Stadium.  If they will not pay for the football finals, I highly doubt they would do it for wrestling.

Lucas Oil would probably not be an option.  I actually read an article in The Times about how the IHSAA may have to move the football finals because of the hefty price tag on Lucas Stadium.  If they will not pay for the football finals, I highly doubt they would do it for wrestling.

That would be sad.....you would think that the Lucas Oil people wouldn't do that to the kids.......I am not a big Football guy, but come on......the IHSAA and the City of Indianapolis should step in on that one.....alot of money lost to Indy, if lets say they have the State Football Finals at Scheumann Stadium in Muncie!

Lucas Oil would probably not be an option.  I actually read an article in The Times about how the IHSAA may have to move the football finals because of the hefty price tag on Lucas Stadium.  If they will not pay for the football finals, I highly doubt they would do it for wrestling.

That would be sad.....you would think that the Lucas Oil people wouldn't do that to the kids.......I am not a big Football guy, but come on......the IHSAA and the City of Indianapolis should step in on that one.....alot of money lost to Indy, if lets say they have the State Football Finals at Scheumann Stadium in Muncie!

YESSIR!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.