Brooks Faurote Need Help Please

103 state champ

Anyone know who this kid has beat or lost to of any significance this year?

I heard he only lost to Derek Bevans 4-0 and i know all bellmont wrestlers are pretty tough in dual meet form but didnt think that match would be that close anyone with any idea on the details of this match why so close? Any help would be appreciated

haha, a little information never hurt anyone, I have no idea who the kid is anyways......

He could have easily found all that info on the board anyways.

Brooks is on a roll right now, taking out Latourneau tonight.

After tonight, I'm so pumped, I really don't care........

Although my team rankings took a shot today.

rankings.......I thought you did an outstanding job with the rankings this year......a few upsets here and there are good for the sport.....although I wouldn't call the Bellmont/ Yorktown match an upset......They had the "Hanger Effect" in their favor!  when was the last time Bellmont lost in the Hanger?  it's been probably 20 years!

Anyone know who this kid has beat or lost to of any significance this year?

I heard he only lost to Derek Bevans 4-0 and i know all bellmont wrestlers are pretty tough in dual meet form but didnt think that match would be that close anyone with any idea on the details of this match why so close? Any help would be appreciated

I noticed you knocked Bevan for only beating Faurote 4-0 ! Give the kid his due ! Bevans is a great wrestler but Faurote has been wrestling a long time also ! Not to mention he's coach Faurotes kid ! He knew he had to step it up tonight and kept the score from going to a major or pin ! This was a big dual to Bellmont ! He is gonna be a champ someday I have no doubt about that ! Just because Kenny beat him by a wider margin don't make Kenny better than Bevans ! I still think Bevans will give Kenny a battle next week ! Congrats to bellmont !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.