Castle v. Jeffersonville @ Team Regional

MatChick76

afte the great match with EMD i would think so. i am not trying to take anything away from Jeff or EMD for that matter, two very good teams.  congrats Castle.

Well I hope so...if they're going to take down MD ...I want them to go all the way.  They're reppin' the south now...they better take it all tonight.

ever since team state has started they have been every year.

This now ties Mater Dei and Bellmont with most Team State appearances. They have now each not made it one year. Bellmont not making it in 1997.  Such an amazing feat though I must admit, not many teams can say that about themselves.

ever since team state has started they have been every year.

This now ties Mater Dei and Bellmont with most Team State appearances. They have now each not made it one year. Bellmont not making it in 1997.  Such an amazing feat though I must admit, not many teams can say that about themselves.

I agree.  It is simply amazing to see one team do it, but to see two teams hang in there that long, year after year, it's definitely awe-inspiring...and provides lots of fodder for the bulletin boards in wrestling rooms all over Indiana. 

Now someone please tell me if Castle beat Jeff?!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.