Mosier V Baker

wizards0156

Baker has to get by Whitaker first and I say that won't happen. Whitaker wins that one and Mosier will stick everyone he wrestles at regionals. I have never seen Whitaker get stuck and he will be on a mission to ensure this doesn't happen again. I just feel that Mosier will continue his dominance this weekend. I think regional and semistate will have Mosier first, Whitaker second, and Baker third. Just my two cents though, good luck to all three as they continue their march to Conseco.

Baker has to get by Whitaker first and I say that won't happen. Whitaker wins that one and Mosier will stick everyone he wrestles at regionals. I have never seen Whitaker get stuck and he will be on a mission to ensure this doesn't happen again. I just feel that Mosier will continue his dominance this weekend. I think regional and semistate will have Mosier first, Whitaker second, and Baker third. Just my two cents though, good luck to all three as they continue their march to Conseco.

Don't forget about Quinn Kurtz, who was at 160 for most of the year. I have a strong feeling that one of the three from Jay County will have to wrestle him in the ticket round, and it will not be a given, Kurtz is a very good wrestler who has two losses to undefeated Bratcher of Eastbrook at 160 and Monix from Lowell in the finals at the Al Smith. Those are two quality guys. Otherwise he is 33-2, with most of the wins coming at 160.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.