Allen Vs. Baker

wizards0156

I know Billy Baker has had an awesome season so far. How do you think Allen from Northside will do at Semi-State against Baker? Has Allen and Baker ever wrestled? This matchup reminds me of Randy Baker  (Bellnont) and Woodson from Snider. This match will be worth the price of admission come Semi-State.

Allen is all Athlete but Baker is Athlete combinedwith wrestling skill. Baker 8-2

Allen is a freak of an athlete. I heard Baker is an athlete as well but he is more skill than athletic. Haven't seen him wrestle yet so I will enjoy watching this match-up.

What's the difference between skill and athletic?

Allen is all Athlete but Baker is Athlete combinedwith wrestling skill. Baker 8-2

Allen is a freak of an athlete. I heard Baker is an athlete as well but he is more skill than athletic. Haven't seen him wrestle yet so I will enjoy watching this match-up.

Skill-wrestling mentality, they know what to do, how to do it and when to do it

Athletic- strong, built, physical

Need anything else

I know Billy Baker has had an awesome season so far. How do you think Allen from Northside will do at Semi-State against Baker? Has Allen and Baker ever wrestled? This matchup reminds me of Randy Baker  (Bellnont) and Woodson from Snider. This match will be worth the price of admission come Semi-State.

More Like Gralan Early (FW North) and John Sheets (Bellmont)

I wrestled Gralan several times in both high school and in freestyle. I would assume that by that comment you are saying he is athletic and has less technique? John (whom I also wrestled in high school) was very technical, but Gralan had amazing mat skills. He was very athletic and very technically sound. So your post doesn't really make sense to me.

Need anything else

Baker was all state in football, I would say thats pretty athletic!

Need anything else

I didn't say that he wasn't athletic just from my understanding he is more skill than athletic but not by much, and Allen is way more athletic than skill.

3A. That's not hard to do.

Need anything else

I am sure they are both athletic and both have wrestling skills.  Baker has a lot more experience wrestling higher level competition more frequently.  Baker should win, but the match will likely be close.  I would guess 3-1 or 5-2 Baker. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.