Hamilton Heights Sectional

currentwrestler

thoughts? i think the top 3 teams will be:

1)pendleton heights (very impressive)

2)anderson highland close behind

3)noblesville didn't lose many guys last year. after this it kinda drops off

any info on other teams? individuals? i think 19 is a lock with eppert. i think berryman will win and also bennet

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew!  It's hard to predict this one.

You didn't mention Hamilton Heights placing???  As I've been looking over the board the past few weeks, they've been finishing up the season pretty strong. 

It also looks like Highland and Noblesville duked it out this past week!  I think the score was 37-37, with Highland winning on 5th criteria. 

My predictions, however are...  :)

1) Pendleton Heights

2) Hamilton Heights

3) Anderson Highland

oh ya i forgot about hamilton heights!! sorry haha i'd put them in third. and i would have to disagree on tri-central. although they and tipton are very close this year..i think tc has beat tipton 2-1..i don't see them having any champs except maybe pyke. and that makes up for alot of points

I think Tri Central is pretty solid at 103, 125, 130, 135, and 140. I'm not saying that they could win all these weights, but being in the finals in each isn't out of realm of possibility, IMO. Some would have to step up more than others to get there depending on seeding, etc. 

Miller007 I don't believe Lovitt is at Noblesville anymore. Regardless, I don't think he could take Bullock or Berryman, it would definetly be a great finals match though. Anyone have any help for 140,215,285?

He is back, watched him last night and looks very tough.

ff

Miller007 I don't believe Lovitt is at Noblesville anymore. Regardless, I don't think he could take Bullock or Berryman, it would definetly be a great finals match though. Anyone have any help for 140,215,285?

He is back, watched him last night and looks very tough.

ff

Just wanted to add I was talking to the Noblesville coaches and they said he was in Florida but moved back and the matches he wrestled there count and can be added to his matches in Indiana.

ff

Lovitt is definitely capable of beating Berryman and Bullock.

I agree Dingo. He was very good at 119 last year and he looked alot stronger when I saw him wrestle Thursday. I know strength doesn't make one a good wrestler but when you were already good and add 15lbs of muscle....ouch!!!

ff

Lets develop a list of top wrestlers per weight class (a lot does depend on where some choose to wrestle)

103:Todd(PH)

112:Gadient (N)

119:Eppert(AH)

125:Logan(HH), Jarrett (PH)

130:Lovitt (N),Bullock(HH)

135:Berryman(AH-130)

140:

145:Specht(N)

152:Bennett(AH-145), Rutledge(T-145), Holt (PH)

160:Todd(PH)

171: Moats (T), Fleanor(N), Buhler (A)

189:Warner(T), Garrity (HH)

215:

285:Elwood

103:Todd(PH) O?Neal, (TC )

112:Gadient (N)Wilson(PH)

119:Eppert(AH)

125:Logan(HH), Jarrett (PH)

130:Lovitt (N),Bullock(HH) Pyke, (TC)

135:Berryman(AH-130) Buck, (TC)

140:Johnson, (TC) Pore(Tip)

145:Specht(N)

152:Bennett(AH-145), Rutledge(T-145), Holt (PH)

160:Todd(PH)

171: Moats (T), Fleanor(N), Buhler (A)

189:Warner(T), Garrity (HH)

215:Ford(Tip)

285:Elwood

I added a couple highlighted in red but don't know too much about Guerin Cath., Alex and Lapel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.