Gabriel Gonzafa - Shane Carwin

Dustin Hazelett - Ben Saunders

Matt Hamill - Mark Munoz

Gray Maynard - Jim Miller

Kendall Grove - Jason Day

Brandon Vera - Michael Patt

Pete Sell - Matt Brown

Aaron Riley - Shane Nelson

Does anyone know where Dustin Hazelett got the nickname "McLovin"?

That seems like a pretty weak fight card for the UFC.  Usually they put more candy in there to get PPV orders up.  What purpose does the Jackson - Jardine fight serve?  It looks like the undercard will be interesting.  Some of the best fights are usually there anyway.

I agree I though Jackson would be fighting Evans for his first defense.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Carwin and Dustin fight.

I always love to see what happens to Brandon Vera.  He is such a self promoter.

Thanks BB for mentioning Aaron.  I didn't realize that he was an Indiana product.

Geez he has fought a who's who..........Gurgel,Shultz,Alvarez,Fisher,Lytle,Lawler,Edwards, and another 20 or so that I didn't recognize.

What a wealth of experience to bring to the cage.

He started fighting and training with my coach Scott Henze when he was 17. In the past he has had alot of fights where he didnt train and it showed. But now he is training in seattle I believe and taking it very serious. And it shows. He once broke his jaw where it was almost split in two and kept fighting. They had to call the fight but he wanted to keep going!

That seems like a pretty weak fight card for the UFC.  Usually they put more candy in there to get PPV orders up.

Hopefully this  may be one of those freebees they throw at us on Spike.  I know I wouldn't pay to watch it.

Out of the top 3 cards Ive seen in the past year, 2 of the 3 were considered before the fight started as weak cards. Its not the names that make good cards as Ive seen plenty of big name fights end up awful. Its the match ups that make it interesting. I think there are some good match ups on this card.

I agree, but, I think pay-per-view should be saved for true marquee match-ups.  This is not an elitist sport, so they should try to cater to the marginal fan once in while to gain or retain interest.  One reason why I lost interest in boxing was that I wasn't willing to fork out the pay-per-view fees everytime a great match came along. :(