Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow!

starsaw

SNOW DAY SUCKA'S!  Ahhh, just when I was getting bumbed about the forecast in Cali, I get the day OFF  ;D  Perfect timing too, I just got the new 8.5 horse snow thrower!#@%  The other day I threw the Christmas tree in the drive, so I hit it with the new snow eatin' machine and I mulched the neighbors yard!  If by some magical stroke of nature we get Friday off too I will have as many days off as I have worked in these two weeks!  It's like Christmas vacation in January  :o 

Would this be the wrong time to mention we have not really had any snow in the Evansville area this season?    ;D

Of course it is not uncommon for us to have to suffer through the best weather in the state all year round...  LOL

Well, the cold has given the all knowing powers that be in Elkhart cause to cancel school again.  A five day weekend and I will officiall only work 7 days in two weeks  :o  To top it off I have not lost a single match that had to be rescheduled.  You keep the warm weather and your snowless southern IN.  I'll keep my wrestling schedule and my sweats on while I'm watching The Price is Right and posting all day...

Snowblower choked on the morning paper, the furnace is on the fritz, but all the makings for chili were on sale!@#$  I am dragging the Christmas tree back inside the garage so I can lite it and make some heat in here.

Snowblower choked on the morning paper, the furnace is on the fritz, but all the makings for chili were on sale!@#$  I am dragging the Christmas tree back inside the garage so I can lite it and make some heat in here.

30 hours travel time (plus you "gain" 3 hours!) would put you here right after lunch tommorow...You have your choice of catching awood1a about midway througth the Mark Fuller tnmt. in Lincoln OR awood1b's basketball game!

Tomorrow: Partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy skies. Areas of patchy fog developing. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.

Sunday: A few clouds. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the low 40s.

The bed is made and the windows are open! HAHA

I can stand in my driveway and see all the snow I want (Tahoe) at a nice safe distance. ;D

As mentioned in a previous post, you see people bundled up here in the AM like it's....well...like there now!  They all have big down coats, boots, hats, gloves etc. that they "bundle up" in once it gets below 50. ???

I got dibs on the first week in April.  There will still be snow here and the awood1's may be at a new high school!  I am downloading the youtube match right now.  So far I see that he knows how to use an underhook, hit a blast double, and a bar arm cheap tilt. 

I got dibs on the first week in April.  There will still be snow here and the awood1's may be at a new high school!  I am downloading the youtube match right now.  So far I see that he knows how to use an underhook, hit a blast double, and a bar arm cheap tilt. 

cheap tilts are more popular here than Ipod's! HAHA  And it took me awhile to get used to everyone saying "head and arm"???  You mean a headlock? ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.