2009 IHSAA STATE FINALS

Hoosier97

Midget 5589  and 0341.  That's a bold pick takin Tsirtsis over Quiroga.  I like it.  If anyone can dethrone Juggernaut, it is Tsirtsis, I also believe. That is worth a point.

i dont recall making that pick(or any picks for that matter) i personally would take quiroga

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103-ayersman over campbell

112-beck over hawkins

119-brooks over wright

125-cashe over napules

130-spencer over harper

135-dillon over roach

140-sandefer over surma

145-corpe over almaraz

152-estrada over mcmurray

160-myers over powell

171-duckworth over atwood

189-shrewsbury over hodges

215-cleveland over baker

285-chalfant over travis

I think it is funny how Ethan Raley flies under the radar and has yet to lose in high school..... His closest match at state was a 3 pt decision which in my eyes is pretty decisive.  He is outstanding on his feet and can take down the best. 

I think it is funny how Ethan Raley flies under the radar and has yet to lose in high school..... His closest match at state was a 3 pt decision which in my eyes is pretty decisive.  He is outstanding on his feet and can take down the best. 

He looked dominate last year at 103 , but who has he faced this year at the 119 class ?  So he is that enigma that we'll see how he does come state tournament (sectional,regionals,etc.).

which richey r u talkin about?

I believe he was talking about Quincy Richey from brown county....but i dont get where  hes coming from on that because the original post by hoosier doesnt  have Richey as a placer, just a qualifier in his predictions

If Brooks does win it he will definitely have earned it. Since Eppert and Wright are in the same regional, they can only meet in the semi state finals. This will put them in opposite half brackets at the state finals. Any challengers to the 119 throne will have to beat them both (or beat someone who beat them).

If Brooks does win it he will definitely have earned it. Since Eppert and Wright are in the same regional, they can only meet in the semi state finals. This will put them in opposite half brackets at the state finals. Any challengers to the 119 throne will have to beat them both (or beat someone who beat them).

Wow...That means if brooks is gonna take home that title, hes gonna have to go through 2 possibly 3 (if he wrestles raley) state champs to get it?? If he wins he's deff got my vote for MVP!  :o  :o

Hoosier97 - It is ridiculous that you wasted that amount of time putting together a hypothetical list of that many people.

At first when I looked at it I thought the Same thing. But when I looked again He gave every Semi State 2 Placers in every weight. And picked his own Champs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.