Corpe vs. Mays

Guest Spaz34

Guest Dough-Boy101

Mays would win... Corpe is inconsistent. Yeah, Corpe won the Al Smith, but honestly who did he wrestle? no one... Corpe will choke under-pressure. Just like last year at Semi-State, Schendal from Garrett beat him head up. Mays is consistent and does well on his feet. I can't wait to see these guys wrestle @ sectional.

Mays would win... Corpe is inconsistent. Yeah, Corpe won the Al Smith, but honestly who did he wrestle? no one... Corpe will choke under-pressure. Just like last year at Semi-State, Schendal from Garrett beat him head up. Mays is consistent and does well on his feet. I can't wait to see these guys wrestle @ sectional.

Yo Pillsburry,

Who has he wrestled?   Well, he had 2 ranked wrestlers in his bracket at the Al Smith, both of whom he pinned according to the rankings (Goodwin and Lymburner)...Both of these guys that you claimed to be "no one" are currently ranked ahead of Mays...And whats with all the hostility towards Corpe?

• 3 weeks later...

Corpe TD.. Waved off..

Corpe TD.. Waved off..

Corpe uses lots of blood time.. Gusher nose bleed

More Blood time

Corpe TD

Mays Escape

Corpe Escape

More Blood time

Corpe TD

More Blood time

Corpe Rides out 3rd Period.

Fun match.. Lots of movement.. Blood too. both wrestlers spent at end of match.

corpes inconsistent cuz he lost to schendal? i know hes from a small school but schendal was pretty good last i knew ;), and theres never "no one" in an al smith bracket

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.