carnahan tourney

dawgfan

Is that Providence Catholic from Illinois? If so there should be some good match-ups with CP.  Cooper vs. Hawkins would be awesome.  I don't think Hawkins will be undefeated going to state this year if he wrestles Cooper from Providence.  But he is tough and could give him a great match. 

Is that Providence Catholic from Illinois? If so there should be some good match-ups with CP.  Cooper vs. Hawkins would be awesome.  I don't think Hawkins will be undefeated going to state this year if he wrestles Cooper from Providence.  But he is tough and could give him a great match. 

no its not THE providence from ill.  i asked the same question last year actually.

you are right, that would be pretty cool if it was.

Ranked Wrestlers Merrillville semi state rankings used

103:

#5 Cameron Halsted Crown Point

#7Paul Petrov Hanover Central

#1 Anthony Hawkins Crown Point

#2 John Petrov Hanover Central

#5 Josh Manes Crown Point

N/R Danny Bradley Knox

#1 Jason Tsirtsis Crown Point

#6 Kyle Hernandez Knox

#4 Dallas Shurg Crown Point

#1 Eric Roach Crown Point

#5 Josh Flamme Crown Point

N/R Aaron Hammons Lake Station

N/R Nick Bruno Crown Point

#5 Jeremy Pogorzelski Crown Point

#1 Mark Myers Crown Point

#6 Malcolm Washington SB Washington

#1 Marcus Shrewsbury Crown Point

We/Providence High School(not the one from Ill) are wondering about the weather. We have been told everything is shut down in Crown Point for today. I have been told power is out in some parts of the area. Thanks for any info you guys may have.

i know school is out, the roads are really icy/slick.  as far as the power being out, i think it is just isolated spots.  i talked to a couple people on the phone accross town, so i don't think that it is widespread.

Thanks for the info. If you here any more info please post it here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.