Congrats Y2!

CombatSpeed

I have no clue why I just discovered this site today but it is truly a level above IndianaWrestler.com....Easier to use....more fun to use...topics and discussions can be more open due to the fact it's not an IHSWCA sanctioned site....overall awesome site, man. Thanks a ton for bringin it to us!!

Hey Y2.... yeah congrats on hacking the old board again.  I just tried to look at it and it looks like it is crashed just the same way as before....  What a piece of crap that old board is.  I am sure it will be up and running again by January.

Hey Y2.... yeah congrats on hacking the old board again.  I just tried to look at it and it looks like it is crashed just the same way as before....  What a piece of crap that old board is.  I am sure it will be up and running again by January.

I also noticed the old site is once again RIP.  Problems may arise on this site but at least we know Y2 actually cares.

I would like to add my thanks and congrats to Y2 for this site!  I have run many sites in my life and I know it can be a HUGE undertaking and keeping it running is just the tip of the iceberg!

Thank You for giving us a place to be, and most of all a place free of all the drama on that other site.

To this point I can honestly say that everyone has been open to discussion and not so insanely argumentative like they were "over there".  It's really nice to discuss the sport we all love with the hassles!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.