What happened to the old board?

MD92

What happened to the old board?  Was there some sort of falling out, technical difficulties, etc?  I didn't check the board much until recently and couldn't open any of the topics.  Then I saw this board on line.  What gives?

The other board was hacked and was down for 2 weeks.  Some people got together and decided to create a new and improved wrestling website.  Please check out all the features that this site brings to the wrestling community.

The other board is back with a new layout/theme and although it is not as neat as this one, this board owes everything to the original. I mean we all loved it so much for so many years.

I agree this board is popular due to the posters migrating from the old board, however I think with the different articles, etc. this site has taken things a step farther and have given the Indiana wrestling fan a lot more then the old board ever did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.