Reinoehl of Mishawaka

drewboy78

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that would be true if Mishawaka had not been the better team historically...... other than i believe a 4 win in 5 year span in the mid to late 90's i believe mishawaka has dominated throughout the last 3 decades... before that I am not to sure

so the thing i wonder about Harper.... is he able to talk bad about the Cavemen to pump up his team? If so how? hahahaha

Why would a coach need to talk bad about the other team , just to get his team motivated ? I think last years 64 point beatdown , probably supplied the Kingsmen with enough motivation .

1) It does not matter how the IHSAA found out ? It doesn?t matter who was sneaking around or who was being shady photographing. The IHSAA had information in front of them, and were forced to enforce their rules.

2) You all seem to have a problem with rule ? It seems it is the rule you are all angry with. All the IHSAA did was enforce the rules. We cannot go around breaking rules when it is convenient, or when we sympathize with someone.

3) I understand why this may seem harsh ? However, bottom line, he broke the rules, punishment must be enforced. This not only is punishment to him for breaking the rules, but a deterrent for those who may think to try this in the future.

4) Everyone keeps telling me he is such a nice hardworking kid - There is no way this kid is just a nice hard working kid causing no problems, and then gets hassled by administration to the point he cannot attend school there. Get real.

Jimtown ? Invasion of privacy? As long as they were in public when they took the picture, there is no problem. No one has an expectation to privacy in public.

IU90 ? No, they certainly do not have the right to ?cross-examine? anyone who makes an anonymous tip. If everyone who made anonymous tips was brought out to the public, then no one would make anonymous tips. (Not just in this case, but in general when an anonymous tip may be important.)

NoGuts-  ?He shouldn?t be penalized for wanting to better himself? What!? What is next, are you going to tell me that a bank robber shouldn?t be penalized for wanting to have money? ? He broke the rules, he got caught. Now, should someone have been taking pictures, probably not, but none the less, they broke the rules, they pay the price.

Combat - You are not all on full rides - it may chip in some money, but the vast majority of kids who wrestle are not getting that much money to wrestle at the next level. To somehow say he is now being deprived of his chance of college money is rediculous.

Whomever brought up the MD thing was dead on. If one of Mater Dei's guys got caught doing this, there would be a public outcry and everyone would be screaming cheaters at the top of their lungs at every meet. For some reason, everyone rallies to support this kid. I Feel bad for his situation, i honestly do, but you cannot break the rules and expect to receive no punishment if you get caught.