Munster Super duals

ontherise219

March vs Payne at 135 should be interesting to watch

March would eat Payne for lunch /

i heard peronis wants to face surma ?

I tink peronis should re tink that/ ole surma would put the ole stretch on him/ all i can say don't take down

I dis agree, Payne is a good balanced wrestler I think him and March would be close

as for Peronis hes a staller, I think he would score and get ahead and just stall out, or use the ole Dump

mR sILVER,

Da rat is glad dat you have a passion for your boys/ March ain't a region boy and he is from da fort wayne semi state but he is a registered assassin in da rats book of grapplin/ Bein from East chicago orginally I never cared to much for da Munster boys / but da Surminator is a monster on da mat. I believe dat your boys will have a welcome to da big leagues !

This is true.  Saturday will be here soon enough.  And hopefully we get the matchups we want to see

Well I don't think either one of you will see the match with payne, I heard he got a B on his report card and his father is not allowing him to wrestle Saturday. :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'(

so if surma went 160 on tues or wed because of weight management i dont think he can wrestle 140 on saturday even if he weighed 145.1(at his last meet) not sure if plan will let him go 140.....just a thought .but if he goes 145 then i guess peronis could have this so called wish to wrestle him.....nothing wrong with wanting to wrestle the best and see where you are at personally....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.