New Team Rankings (agree or disagree?)

wrestler60160

we can agree to disagree . . . however I do get disappointed with people (your posts don't put you in this group) that take some joy with the MD program being down.  I root for all the Evansville area teams when they are up North (maybe rooting for Reitz or Jasper is a little tough sometimes), and I generally root for Mt. Vernon, Mater Dei, and Castle, in that order.

we can agree to disagree . . . however I do get disappointed with people (your posts don't put you in this group) that take some joy with the MD program being down.  I root for all the Evansville area teams when they are up North (maybe rooting for Reitz or Jasper is a little tough sometimes), and I generally root for Mt. Vernon, Mater Dei, and Castle, in that order.

I am all for South Western Indiana Wrestling...

I have no problem with Reitz (don't tell anyone this part) their coach wrestled at Castle...  ;D

Gotta say, since team state was implimented i think the top portion of the state has gotten alot more competitive. It used to be that we all knew MD would most likely win state with one team having an outside shot. The past couple of years however it seems like there are atleast 3 teams who all have an equal shot at winning and this year it looks like there are about 5 or so teams, seems like if we wait around a couple more years we might be having 10 or so teams with a legitimate shot.

Anyway, being a Mishawaka fan, I am not so sure the Neanderthals are really the number one team this year, I really like their lower and middle weights, but I get a little nervous when they get up towards those upper weights.

I feel you Pin, even i am skeptical, which you all know is very very different., CP is Def the favorite, at least in my oppinon after this weekend ill have a better idea of how the states look and maybe ill throw out an Official FABIO JR. Top Ten in the state. so everyone will have a set of rankings that are not based on coaches votes as I know personally how biased and uninformed some coaches are and can be. I think the Traicoff more then ever will be a major stepping stone for the caveman to prove their rank

The only SLIGHT weakness I see would be at 152,160 and the 152 is ranked . Lentz , Boyd and Cooley all seem very solid . I think if the Cavemen lose to CP , it will be because 2-3 starters might not wrestle at the Traicoff . They would however be in full force by Team State , and I don't think any team will dethrone a Healthy Cavemen team .

Gotta say, since team state was implimented i think the top portion of the state has gotten alot more competitive. It used to be that we all knew MD would most likely win state with one team having an outside shot. The past couple of years however it seems like there are atleast 3 teams who all have an equal shot at winning and this year it looks like there are about 5 or so teams, seems like if we wait around a couple more years we might be having 10 or so teams with a legitimate shot.

Anyway, being a Mishawaka fan, I am not so sure the Neanderthals are really the number one team this year, I really like their lower and middle weights, but I get a little nervous when they get up towards those upper weights.

Actually, Mishawaka may be better in the upper 3 weights than they were last year.

Actually, Mishawaka may be better in the upper 3 weights than they were last year.

From what I've been hearing , this could be true .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.