TEC

coachi123

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union County is off to a good start.  We wrestle at Milans' 5-way saturday. There should be several good matches to watch.  Milan and South Dearborn always have several quality wrestlers in there line-ups.  Lawrenceburgs program seems to be growing.  Good coaches.  I don't know much or haven't heard much about Batesville though.

Winchester is going to be tough this year, I wrestled them in middle school and all through high school.  Ron Anderson built an amazing program for a relatively small school, and though he is missed, the current coaches are doing great things with that program.. Chalfant will be state champ at 285!

Winchester is with out a doubt the best team in the conference(IMO) Tri High has now wrestled Un Co., Northeastern, and Winchester. Winchester upper weights are all solid from 160 up, and their smaller weights have lots of heart. 4 matches that Tri had a lead in, Winchester came back to win. Coach Mock and Jones are doing well. Un Co has to be the second best, but we still have not seen Hag, Centerville, Un City, or Lincoln. Got to get to bed Hagerstown Inv. in about 7hrs.

Tri disappointed me on thursday night.

I was looking forward to them beatin WC and winchester put it on them.

I think winchester will be beat a lot this year.  They don't look that good from 112-171 in my eyes.

I for see them losing to Un. County and then Centerville.  I think they will finish 3rd at the Tourney this year.

Tri did look good though..tough loss for Leeka, but he looked good out there against Huechan.  Good job Coach

Snatch, I really want to know what your problem with Winchester is.  You continually bad mouth them the past two years which is not appreciated, but I am sure the kids do not mind the extra motivation and are more adult about things than you are.  Glad to see you think from 112-171 that we are pretty bad ill pass it on.

I have no problems.

I am just a fan of the sport and tell what I see and how I feel.

I really think from 112-171 that WC is weak.  189-HWT they are probably the toughest in the conference.  But other than that...they need some work.

I think Union County will put it on winchester with a final score of 45-24.

Congrats to UC....how good is South Dearborn

Good Job Coach 123!!

Keep it up.

Do you have individual results?

How did Hagerstown, Ran. So. and Richmond look?  What did they do?  What kind of numbers do they have?

Hey coach 123...have you thought about changing that triple dual with Muncie Central...its horrible that it has to be on a Thursday night?  Is it possible to move that to a saturday or maybe drop it and join something else??  Just a thought...while I sat there and watched on thursday

Snatch, how do you not have something against winchester.  Your post was something like, i thought tri would beat winchester but winchester won, but yet winchester didn't impress you because they were weak from 112-171, and then again you were really impressed with tri, even though they got it handed to them.  How is Winchester so weak from 112-171 if they beat tri, who is according to you, a top TEC team?  Three weights don't win an entire match.  What do you have against winchester?

I have no problem.

I just feel that Winchester is WEAK from 112-171.  They are extremely tough from 189-HWT and know how to pin in those 3 weight classes.

I just am pointing out a fact that I saw watching them wrestle and seeing their stats in the newspapers and online.

I can respect that snatch, it is just that I have been reading and writing on the forum for at least three years, and you never seem to be in their favor. Even though I haven't seen WC wrestle this year, I still believe they are the top team in the TEC.  They have had a solid team for years, and with former wrestles of the program behind the wheel, they will only get better.  Mock and Jones were both great wrestlers for WC, and they have that program to top notch.  Chalfant will be the state champ at 285, and Fodrea will be solid at 215, especially with big 'ol Mock going round and round with them every day....Even if their lower weights aren't as tough, Jones will have those small guys ready to compete, he wasn't too shabby himself.  Good luck to all TEC wrestlers this year, should be some good matchup with Tri, WC, and Union Co, Centerville

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.