October 2, 2021
*Registration is open*
Click here for registration
Brackets and Streaming
TrackWrestling Link for brackets
Mount Vernon High School
8112 N 200 W
Fortville, IN 46040
Friday October 1st from 5:00-7:00 pm ET
Saturday October 2nd from 7:30-8:30 am ET
Wrestling Session 1
Saturday October 2nd 9:00am-11:00pm ET
Girls Middle School and High School divisions
Wrestling Session 2
Saturday October 2nd 11:00pm-2:00pm ET
Middle School and 11U divisions
Wrestling will begin promptly at 11am.
Friday October 1st from 5:00-7:00 pm EST
Saturday October 2nd from 7:30-8:30 am EST
*Note: No weight change fee
- No Satellite Weigh-ins
- Weigh-ins will be in a singlet or NFHS approved two-piece uniform
- $40 Registration by September 30th at 10:00pm EST or 500 paid entries, whichever comes first.
- No membership card is required to wrestle
- You must pay online by credit card ONLY!
- Per TrackWrestling policy there will be no refunds of paid entries. If the event is canceled due to COVID-19 we will issue refunds to everyone.
- Online registration ONLY will be accepted this year. Registration will be cut off at the first 500 paid entries or September 29th at 10pm EST whichever comes first.
- The Tournament Committee will retain the right to add up to an additional 25 wrestlers, at their discretion, via a petition process, after the entry cutoff. Information about the petition process will be posted within a day after registration closes.
- Once we reach the entry limit registration will be shut down. After that point the ONLY way to enter is through a petition.
Tournament Gear and Apparel
3X Gear is the official gear distributor for the IndianaMat Gorilla Melee. They will be on hand with a full selection of tournament apparel and other wrestling apparel and supplies.
$10 per person
Age Groups and Weight Classes
*Tournament committee reserves the right to combine weight classes with fewer entries
Middle School(14 weights)
70, 77, 84, 91, 98, 106, 114, 122, 130, 140, 150, 160, 180, 235
Girls High School(12 weights)
100, 107, 114, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145, 152, 165, 185, 235.
Girls Middle School(10 weights)
75, 85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 150, 170, 200
Age as of August 31st, 2021
45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 105, 120, 160
Top 4 will receive custom awards
-Wrestling will take place on Saturday October 2nd, 2021
-Double elimination wrestle-backs to 4th place
-Period lengths 2-1-1 Championship 1-1-1 Consolation
-Overtime will be 1 minute sudden victory neutral and 30 second rideout
-We will seed 4-16 wrestlers so please include your state or national credentials when registering
-2020/2021 NFHS rules will be utilized, except the overtime modification
-Wrestling will be on full mats
-Singlet or approved NFHS uniform is required
-Headgear is not required, but recommended
-Mouthpieces are required if you have braces
-Wrestlers need to be clean shaven when they step on the mat, long hair is allowed.