Victor

Ball state university wrestling club

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Just wondering if anybody knows if ball state is making any moves towards having a wrestling program. 

Is this dude really a kid... and why is he posting at midnight on a Sunday? Your a funny kid and make me laugh.... but dude!!! Go to bed and school young fella. 

Clayton Farr (club president) is looking to have an all-call for interested students.

see the attached file and return in by email to start your membership process.

if you have questions or you'd like more information email : cardinalwc612@gmail.com

CWCcontact.doc

Those shirts are pretty nice. Are you able to pass on the vendor info that made them?

Edited by raven150

2 hours ago, raven150 said:

Those shirts are pretty nice. Are you able to pass on the vendor info that made them?

I'm not sure it ever made it past the concept stage.  From what I recall someone associated with the program had a buddy that did the design about 5 years ago.  His name is at the bottom corner of the image.  But I don't know if any actually got produced.   If someone can figure out some similar design for a shirt I'd be down for buying a couple of them.   

There will be an ALL CALL for athletes to join the CARDINAL WRESTLING CLUB within the next 2 weeks.

The CWC officers are meeting next Thursday to discuss the upcoming season activities and the direction to take the organization. 

Hopefully they can keep a decent number out and putting forth a good effort.  They started to have a active club team a few years back but then some of the leadership graduated and I thing they have trouble keeping a faculty sponsor.  Good luck to them in getting things going again.  

CWC Practice - Wednesday, Oct 4, 2017 • 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM • Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center