Carmel RTC

We will be back at it this week for our RTC.  This week's clinician will be Wabash coaching staff.  Along with their staff, they are bringing quite a few of their guys to come wrestle with us. Should make a great room greater!  6:45-8:15 in the Blue Room

• 2 weeks later...

Carmel RTC looking to like be most competitive we've had so far!

Coach Davison from Chesterton is coming to teach for a bit and has a couple guys built just like him coming with him.

Also know some of the Purdue room is also coming down for this one! I'm thinking The Chad might give up his first TD!

Coach Todd and Devin Schroeder

3x Michigan state champ, flo national champ and Christian Brunner

Ncaa qualifier, big ten placer

Also, to add to the list of Purdue guys coming to the Carmel RTC. Wisconsin native, Jake Morrissey will be making his way down to the blue room to workout tomorrow.

4x state finalist

3x state champ

3rd at Fargo (freestyle)

NCAA qualifier

Still waiting to hear back from Little Welch. He still holds grudges against welchtwin1 & I for the daily whooping's we gave him growing up.

Rumor on the street is that Luke broke one morning after being called Little Welch and after a glorious battle, he knocked Doug's tooth out and then he slapped Chad so many times that he lost his equilibrium and shouldn't be allowed to drive now.

It was awesome last night!  Thanks to Coach Davison for showing great stuff.  He's still in my top 5 guys I like to watch teach wrestling!

The live wrestling was awesome.  50+ guys in the room!

Black, Mattingly getting whopped by Schroeder!  Penola, Eiteljorge Webster, Allred, Davison, Davison rotating with Tyrell Todd, Jake Morrisey.

Streck also put it on The Chad so bad that we had to give him a breaking board shirt!

Tomorrow's RTC is looking to be another great one.  

Our clinician will be Scott Hinkel.  Scott was longtime coach at Purdue as well as a monster maker at East Chicago back in the early 90's.  Rumor on the street is that he also spread some magic in some room in Lafayette this past winter!

Coach Hinkel is always great to be around.  It's looking like the same group of hammers are going to be back in the room again.  It's is a blast watching this group of guys train.

6:45-8:15 in the Blue Room!

.....anyone ever notice that you never see Luke Welch next to Doug Welch? 

We see The Chad next to Doug all the time. I'm starting to think that there is no such thing as Luke Welch, it's just Doug after he found a treadmill and got smaller.

• 3 weeks later...

Room was great last night with over 25 guys in the room.  It's great to see the college guys get back in there to train with us again. 

We will be in the room next Wed from 6:45-8:15 and it's welcome to anyone with a current USA card!

Looking forward to being in the room tonight.  6:45-8:15

The room is still going strong, especially with the college guys home.  We have guys in the room from Trine, U Indy, Indiana Tech, Purdue.  The Wabash guys are at their camp for the next couple weeks, but we are averaging over 30 guys in the room. 

Stop by if you're looking for a place to get some live wrestling in. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ed Pendoski said:

Back at it again tonight at 6:45 in the Blue room!

College guys are back and rumor has it that Brian Harvey will be here. 

The People are not overly concerned with celebrity guests attending, they want Jeeter to make an appearance !!!!!

Will he be there ?

Back in the Blue Room again tonight!  6:45-8:15 for lots of live wrestling!

....and the last I heard, Geter was in Australia working with an Aborigines tribe teaching them now to eat people without killing them.  He is expected to be back in time for the start of football season where I believe he intends to implement the 2-7 defense.  I'd expect Greyhound Nation to go un-scored on this season if they do.

Working with Geter this past season I have learned to not acknowledge questions like that!

Back in the Blue Room tonight.  Rumor mill is saying that Pretty Josh Farrell is going to be in the room and he can take both Welchs down within the first min.  Eiteljorge is pretty excited to film it.  

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.