Cp vs. Valpo

Joker

I was there. Max wrestled a great match. From what I can see they are pretty evenly matched and could go either way everytime they wrestle each other. I would expect alot of one or two point matches between the two of them throughout the postseason

I do not know....Max is pretty solid on his feet and is tall and lanky which presents problems for the other two....All three are tough and they will probally all wrestle each each other within one or two points. Sure will be fun to watch as a fan though.....Let the run to Conseco begin!!!! :)

I believe Overby from Laff.  Harr. is at the Merr. Semi also .

Forgot about him. There will be no easy draw to state. I still think fuqua should be the favorite but will be alot closer than I thought before yesterday.

I was there. Max wrestled a great match. From what I can see they are pretty evenly matched and could go either way everytime they wrestle each other. I would expect alot of one or two point matches between the two of them throughout the postseason

How were the points scored takedowns? back points?

I'm sure this  that this Buckley kid from valpo is good, but I was not that impressed win he lost to the Twin Lakes 112 pounder at the Pioneer invitational.  The TL kid is pretty good but not ranked.  I would expect a 5th ranked 103 pounder to beat an unranked  112 pounder every day of the week.  Maybe the TL kid is better than I or the rankings people thought.

I'm sure this  that this Buckley kid from valpo is good, but I was not that impressed win he lost to the Twin Lakes 112 pounder at the Pioneer invitational.  The TL kid is pretty good but not ranked.  I would expect a 5th ranked 103 pounder to beat an unranked  112 pounder every day of the week.  Maybe the TL kid is better than I or the rankings people thought.

Denton from TL is tough a freshman who was 3rd at folkstyle state. He did beat Buckley which a good win for him but Denton only has 1 loss and it is to Micic who is pretty tough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.