ISWA streaming

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bwoodjc89 said:

Looks like it is properly launching then I briefly see an error then that message appears "There are no articles yet".

Are you able to stream? I have tried from the dashboard. I have tried from Flo. Flo doesn’t even list it as a live event. Would love to see Tony wrestle too. 

Edited by TightCradle

1 minute ago, TightCradle said:

Are you able to stream? I have tried from the dashboard. I have tried from Flo. Flo doesn’t even list it as a live event. Would love to see Tony wrestle too. 

Nope, can't get it to come up.

12 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Couldnt get the bandwidth at Warren Central and cameras were using to much and knocking track down, so wxecutive fecision made to shut them down.

Its not a Warren/bandwidth problem.   I’m having the same issue at home. 

19 minutes ago, Keepitlegal said:

Its not a Warren/bandwidth problem.   I’m having the same issue at home. 

it was a bandwidth problem streaming FROM the school, making it so they didn't have the bandwidth to get info from Trackwrestling TO the tables.  Had nothing to do with your connection at home.

1 hour ago, rrschott said:

it was a bandwidth problem streaming FROM the school, making it so they didn't have the bandwidth to get info from Trackwrestling TO the tables.  Had nothing to do with your connection at home.

You would think with the quarter Mil they pulled in they could have addressed that

2 minutes ago, rrschott said:

yeah, but decent quality video from 20 mats isn't easy to do

Oh I feel you...not knocking the tournament. It was incredibly well run. But having said that there are tournaments that stream that many mats, and knowing the problems with choppy video they had last year and the size of the haul this tournament rakes in.....they could have addressed that over the course of a year

4 minutes ago, HWTDAD said:

Oh I feel you...not knocking the tournament. It was incredibly well run. But having said that there are tournaments that stream that many mats, and knowing the problems with choppy video they had last year and the size of the haul this tournament rakes in.....they could have addressed that over the course of a year

That is a school/venue thing to get that kind of upload speeds. It's not something they can rent for the weekend, at least not something financially feasible.

27 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

That is a school/venue thing to get that kind of upload speeds. It's not something they can rent for the weekend, at least not something financially feasible.

I understand that. But with such a huge tournament that I am sure is a big fundraiser for them and the fact that other schools in the area will soon be able to match the capacity they might want to figure something out. I mean they had EVERYTHING else dialed in. First time there and  I was very impressed!

3 hours ago, rrschott said:

Gotcha.   Obviously IT isn’t my wheelhouse.   What was different about this year that they didn’t have the bandwidth to stream from the school when they were able to do so in the past?