MS State streaming commentary

I cannot express how much I enjoyed the table workers’ commentary during MS State. There was unpleasant language, some smack talk, coaching criticisms and much more.  One of my favorite moments was when a pleasant woman told the table workers that they could be heard on the stream. 

Shortly thereafter, “we didn’t say anything bad did we?… I think this kid is going to do really well…”. 

Great stuff. 

2 hours ago, TightCradle said:

I cannot express how much I enjoyed the table workers’ commentary during MS State. There was unpleasant language, some smack talk, coaching criticisms and much more.  One of my favorite moments was when a pleasant woman told the table workers that they could be heard on the stream. 

Shortly thereafter, “we didn’t say anything bad did we?… I think this kid is going to do really well…”. 

Great stuff. 

This must have been your first stream you watched.

I usually just turn the volume down.  It was fun today. 

it was a bit clearer than usual. 

I particularly loved listening to some of the (presumed) HS kids so clearly describing what the(very high level) middle schoolers needed to do. 

He just needs to get up. He had a great shot at a spladel there. Why would the choose that position? Etc. great stuff. 

Edited by TightCradle

We had a ghost nearfall in one of our matches and when I went back and watched it they were arguing about it. 

The ref came up to confirm and when he walked away "See I told you" the other said "Man I just didn't see it", good banter back and forth. 

He didn't see it b/c it literally didn't happen!