Hobart hot dog from Jan 10

So, after my horrible experience with the hot dogs at the Lake County tournament, Hobart had a pretty low bar to climb.  The hot dog was huge, and meaty, with nice coloring.  But, when I took a bite, it had a Polish taste. Now, I like Polish, especially with grilled onions watching the White Sox at Comiskey, but, I bought a hot dog.  So the Hobart dogs get 5 slices of pizza out of 8.  Next review will be from the NCC conference tournament at Lowell that happened today.  Look for it when I'm not being lazy.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20240110_235540380.jpg

23 hours ago, Christopher Bohn said:

So, after my horrible experience with the hot dogs at the Lake County tournament, Hobart had a pretty low bar to climb.  The hot dog was huge, and meaty, with nice coloring.  But, when I took a bite, it had a Polish taste. Now, I like Polish, especially with grilled onions watching the White Sox at Comiskey, but, I bought a hot dog.  So the Hobart dogs get 5 slices of pizza out of 8.  Next review will be from the NCC conference tournament at Lowell that happened today.  Look for it when I'm not being lazy.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20240110_235540380.jpg

Are you sure you got the dog? They serve polish as well. I think you got bamboozled. Hot dog would have got 6 slices at least.

On 1/14/2024 at 8:17 PM, brickfor6 said:

Are you sure you got the dog? They serve polish as well. I think you got bamboozled. Hot dog would have got 6 slices at least.

This is definite possibility.  I am planning at being at Hobart on Feb 3.  I'll bring my detective outfit to make sure I'm getting a proper Hobart hot dog.