Article: 2023 Semi-State Information Center

Y2CJ41

Date: Saturday February 11, 2023

Admission: $12 per person. Children age 5 and younger admitted free.

Advancement: The top four place winners in each weight class advance to the state finals.

Streaming: A bundled package that includes access to all four semi-state sites, as well as next weekend's state finals, is available via IHSAAtv.org for $25. Access to all four semi-states only is available for $15. If you have a FloPro+ plan, you may also view the livestream at FloWrestling.com.

1. East Chicago Central (John C. Baratto Athletic Center) | 9 am CT
Feeder Regionals: Crown Point, Hobart, Logansport, Penn.

TrackWrestling Brackets

IndianaMat Brackets
Pick'ems Link

2. New Haven (Allen County War Memorial Coliseum) | 8:30 am ET
Feeder Regionals: Carroll (Fort Wayne), Goshen, Jay County, Peru.

TrackWrestling Brackets
IndianaMat Brackets

Pick'ems Link

3. New Castle (New Castle Fieldhouse) | 9 am ET
Feeder Regionals: Frankfort, Pendleton Heights, Perry Meridian, Richmond.

TrackWrestling Brackets
IndianaMat Brackets
Pick'ems Link

4. Evansville F.J. Reitz  (Ford Center) | 9 am CT
Feeder Regionals: Bloomington South, Castle, Jeffersonville, Mooresville.

TrackWrestling Brackets
IndianaMat Brackets
Pick'ems Link

All-Time Pick'em History

Click here to see where you stand in the all-time history of IndianaMat(and even BEFORE) pick'ems

Podcasts

Articles

View full article

Y2, do you know if the State Finals will be able to be viewed with a Flo membership?  In the past, I had to switch to IHSAA.tv app to watch the Finals, and everything up to the Final was available on Flo/TW.  But the Finals on IHSAA.tv were always free.  It seems they are charging for State Championship events now on there?  Is that correct?  Will I have to pay a 2nd time just to watch the finals?  

I know I'm jumping ahead a week, but i'm curious.  I know when the football championships (and semi-state, I believe) were on, payment was required.  That's a change from the past as I have watched many Championships thru the IHSAA TV app.  

• Y2CJ41 pinned this topic
18 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Y2, do you know if the State Finals will be able to be viewed with a Flo membership?  In the past, I had to switch to IHSAA.tv app to watch the Finals, and everything up to the Final was available on Flo/TW.  But the Finals on IHSAA.tv were always free.  It seems they are charging for State Championship events now on there?  Is that correct?  Will I have to pay a 2nd time just to watch the finals?  

I know I'm jumping ahead a week, but i'm curious.  I know when the football championships (and semi-state, I believe) were on, payment was required.  That's a change from the past as I have watched many Championships thru the IHSAA TV app.  

Everything but the finals will be on Flo and IHSAAtv.org. The finals will be on Bally Sports.

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Everything but the finals will be on Flo and IHSAAtv.org. The finals will be on Bally Sports.

In the past, the Finals were on TV, but if you were out of State you could watch for free on IHSAA.tv.  It was blacked out there locally, but available out of area.  Any idea if that has changed?  I know I'm in the minority, being a few states away...  

3 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

In the past, the Finals were on TV, but if you were out of State you could watch for free on IHSAA.tv.  It was blacked out there locally, but available out of area.  Any idea if that has changed?  I know I'm in the minority, being a few states away...  

I would assume it's the same, but don't know for sure.

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic