Tylin Thrine vs Blake Wolf..

Tylin just pinned Blake Wolf @126 in a Sick match with East Central and New Castle dueling this evening. Tylin came out early got the lead after fighting off a slick underhook same side single from Wolf, and Ty got to his stuff with a lightning fast Td, Wolf escaped and Wolf got his offense going , shooting slick single that lead to Wolf working high an low level finishes while Ty hops. On 1 leg all over the mat , until Blake ended up finishing his TD... There was numerous big move Scrambles that neither would score on and going into the 3rd. It was tied up 3-3!

3rd period In try again, another Furious Flurry, it ended when Ty Tossed Wolf to his back and sticks him, with the Freshman getting his 3rd Ranked win I'm last week, with this High caliber win over the 2xSQ/4TH placer! 

Hats off to Wolf, who  is monster @126 pounder and was nothing but class, I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll see  these two throw down actually I know it it isn't because we still have regionals etc. Congrats to both studs nothing but respect. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

• FCFIGHTER170 changed the title to Tylin Thrine does Just..
21 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Just Stuck Blake Wolf @126 in a Sick match with East Central and New Castle dueling this evening, Tylin came out early got the lead within the first couple seconds with a lightning fast Td, Wolf escaped and battle tough going all over the mat finishing his single leg on tie for a TD and it was tied up 3-3 with some wild scrambles!

3rd period In a wild flurry Ty tossed Wolf and sticks him.. Wolf is monster 126 pounder and was nothing but class, I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll see you these two in a war actually I know it it isn't because we still have regionals etc

Not shocked and the freshman class have some hammers all over who are making noise. Fun to watch for sure . 

• FCFIGHTER170 changed the title to Tylin Thrine vs Blake Wolf..