Regional Mistake

a_fleenor171

Who do we contact about a mistake in the brackets at the Pendleton Heights Regional? There was a DQ in the 3/4 place match at sectionals for unsportsmanlike conduct. By rule and from what the official said our wrestler who placed 5th should move onto regionals.  Can someone correct me if I'm wrong or let me know how to go about making the change?

Thanks!

Who do we contact about a mistake in the brackets at the Pendleton Heights Regional? There was a DQ in the 3/4 place match at sectionals for unsportsmanlike conduct. By rule and from what the official said our wrestler who placed 5th should move onto regionals.  Can someone correct me if I'm wrong or let me know how to go about making the change?

Thanks!

Was it DQ because the unsportsmanlike conduct was his 4th penalty of the match that  resulted in a DQ or was it really a flagrant misconduct? One flagrant misconduct would get him kicked out of the tournament. A DQ for a 4th penalty in the match does not take him out of the tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.