Team State Duals Selection Show

Coach McCormick

Enjoyed watching the Indianamat Team State Duals selection show.  Definitely a nice addition to the event.  A big thanks to Dane Fuelling (seeding committee chairman) and Joe Caprino (Selection Show host).

Dane, and his committee, spent well over 16 hours gathering team data and subsequently carrying out the seeding process and bracket building for this year's event.  The IHSWCA is very grateful for their efforts.

Joe, and his colleagues, have put together an e-program that can be accessed on Indianamat.com.  A big thanks to he, and his staff, for taking this project on late in the game.

I enjoyed listening to the guest coaches during the show and thought they did a nice job sharing their teams' goals for this event.

I don't know if we will ever be able to make a direct measurement or direct correlation, but I do hope that at least one result of the Team State Duals is the growth of 1A (small) schools' wrestling programs as they now have a championship event that their teams can shine at.

Coach McCormick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.