#4 in the nation and headed to a top 10 school...to do what?!?

maligned

Who has seen Bryan Dobzanski from New Jersey wrestle?  I saw he's ranked #4 in the nation at 220 (just behind Gelen)--and he's got a big-time scholarship...wait for it...to play b*sk*tb*ll at Louisville?  How are those two things jointly possible?

Ha!  Answered by own question...the "BB" next to his school commitment means "baseball" of course.  My whole world almost came crumbling down before I realized what was going on.  He's a big-time pitching prospect headed to join one of the best universities for pitching in the nation (Louisville was in the college world series last year and has numerous top-of-the-line MLB pitching prospects).  It's crazy that #3 in the nation at 220 is a big-time football prospect and #4 is a baseball prospect.

He commited back in July via Intermat.  It was specified on their commitment list that it was Baseball.

yeah, it's the same of course on the TOM list I saw, I just got psyched out by the "bb" abbreviation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.