Carroll Sectional

nkraus

It's interesting to see that Aldrich bumped up to 126, also Langeloh dropped to 106.

Predictions:

106- Langeloh

113- Raypole

120- Cauffman

126- Aldrich

132- Downing

138- Garrett

145- Arney

152- Garman

160- Hodges

170- Wilson

182- Collins

195- Davis

220- Sadilek

285- Carr

Logan going to 26 seams like a strange choice. Evan if he wins sectionals,  not a lock because israbien and miller are tough. He cant beat early at regionals which gives him 2nd. So at semistate in the ticket round he gets a reg champ, who are all very good. But if he stayed at 20 he had a very good chance of winning regionals and getting a 2nd placer for the ticket round. Depending on the draw that seams like it would have been the easier route to state. Just my thoughts. Logans a very good wrestler and could beat anyone at any time. Good luck to all the kids from the carroll sectional.

Logan going to 26 seams like a strange choice. Evan if he wins sectionals,  not a lock because israbien and miller are tough. He cant beat early at regionals which gives him 2nd. So at semistate in the ticket round he gets a reg champ, who are all very good. But if he stayed at 20 he had a very good chance of winning regionals and getting a 2nd placer for the ticket round. Depending on the draw that seams like it would have been the easier route to state. Just my thoughts. Logans a very good wrestler and could beat anyone at any time. Good luck to all the kids from the carroll sectional.

The problem is that second placer could be Laughlin from Yorktown, and one of the Goshen regional guys in Glogouski, Knapp and Gayfield.  120 is brutal at Fort Wayne.

It's interesting to see that Aldrich bumped up to 126, also Langeloh dropped to 106.

Predictions:

106- Langeloh

113- Raypole

120- Cauffman

126- Aldrich

132- Downing

138- Garrett

145- Arney

152- Garman

160- Hodges

170- Wilson

182- Collins

195- Davis

220- Sadilek

285- Carr

I will swap Woenker for Garrett at 138 and leave the rest as is

I will swap Woenker for Garrett at 138 and leave the rest as is

I do hope Woenker can pull it off! I watched him and Garrett wrestle at SAC and it was fun to watch, it really could've gone either way. The 6-1 score was misleading because of that last second takedown when Bryce was just trying to get that 5-point move. A lot closer than the score gives off. Can't wait to see the rematch at sectionals!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.