North Montgomery regional predictions

Sgyorks

Yes it will. But they are evenly matched and the bright side is that all four will most likely make it to state. NM will have a clean sweep of golden tickets for 126!

1.) Mantel

2.) Chastain

3.) Moore

4.) Beldon

There might be 1 or 2 guys going to Newcastle that will knock at least 1 of these guys out.

Yes it will. But they are evenly matched and the bright side is that all four will most likely make it to state. NM will have a clean sweep of golden tickets for 126!

1.) Mantel

2.) Chastain

3.) Moore

4.) Beldon

What about Kenny from Perry? I have only seen him once this year, but He is tough. I think he will make it to state.

I can only go by what I have seen this year. And I will try and take out the fact that I am Jacks dad.

So I will not comment on where Jack will finish.  Here is how I see with Mantel, Moore and Beldon.

If Mantal goes 126. Just based on previous match.  Mantel would be 3rd.

I put both Beldon and Moore above him.  He will have to beat Beldon just to get to the finals in Sectionals.

I think Beldon is to strong for Mantel.  Moore did beat Beldon earlier this year.  But this one is really close.

They both have very similar styles.  Just based on the fact that Moore has won the last few time.  I would

put Moore on top.

I see Mantel going 120 anyway.

Anyone sleeping on Beldon could get burnt badly.  He has probably wrested the hardest

schedule of anyone at 126.  In my mind he is a top 10 kid for sure!

Beldon is tough, no doubt about it.  Him and Moore have a histroy, but Moore has dominated.  I think the series is something like 6-1 Moore.  Chastain has also beat both of them.  Like you said though, I wouldn't be too shocked if Beldon beat one of them

Beldon is tough, no doubt about it.  Him and Moore have a histroy, but Moore has dominated.  I think the series is something like 6-1 Moore.  Chastain has also beat both of them.  Like you said though, I wouldn't be too shocked if Beldon beat one of them

I feel as if all 3 are top ten kids.  You just never know how it will shake out.  They will all be prepared when the time comes.

I feel that wrestling each other on the way.  Will help them when it comes to Semi-state and State.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.