Hoosier Hills Conference

TripleB

Brackets are up:

http://indianamat.com/brackets/2014/HoosierHills.pdf

The big question is will Troutman upset the field and take 152?

With duals just a few weeks ago will there be any sleepers?

Predictions, let's hear them!

Early team projections (based off of seeds) - 1. Floyd, 2. Jennings Co., 3. Madison, 4. Col. East.

I don't think it was lying at all.

I know for us, Madison, we are using trackwrestling for the first time w/ 4 brand new managers. It's been lots of trial and error and Tskin spends large amounts of time going over and correcting mistakes.

I think that several are in the same boat in terms of new managers, names, and all of that.

The Ward record didn't affect the seeding.

I don't think it was lying at all.

I know for us, Madison, we are using trackwrestling for the first time w/ 4 brand new managers. It's been lots of trial and error and Tskin spends large amounts of time going over and correcting mistakes.

I think that several are in the same boat in terms of new managers, names, and all of that.

The Ward record didn't affect the seeding.

Never said it was. Was making light. And yes I know it did not disturb seeting.

Triple B, do you need a hug.

@ 152, confussed as to How Troutman is a 2 and Lynch is  a 3 seed. BNL for a 1 seed, has BNL wrestled the caliber of teams at FC and NA. Sucks for 2/3 seed as clearly 1 of the better wrestlers will not get a change to be in the finals. And don't talk about how seeding is based on record, just stating how wrong it really is.

Winning percentage, no commons,

This thread, I believe, is in reference to the 152lb seeding:

http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,29033.0.html

All the wrestlers potentially lose b/c of this. and the team race will be impacted by this weight class.

Brackets are up:

http://indianamat.com/brackets/2014/HoosierHills.pdf

The big question is will Troutman upset the field and take 152?

With duals just a few weeks ago will there be any sleepers?

Predictions, let's hear them!

Early team projections (based off of seeds) - 1. Floyd, 2. Jennings Co., 3. Madison, 4. Col. East.

Troutman winning would not be an upset in my opinion.

I'm not in the Hoosier state this weekend.  Soaking up some of South Florida's solar radiation and watching my wife admire all the cabana boys.  I'm going to need some semifinal results and the final results. 

Troutman got no love and the tournament director must had ignored his creditials.  So with him being 2nd seed and Lynch 3rd.  The finals of 152 will occur in semis.  I doubt #1BNL even makes the finals. 

At 132 Ward-Noblett will be a battle and they meet again in Regional finals and hopefully somewhere at Fords Arena in E-ville at semi-state.  Jeff's and Castles 132 regionals 1-2 punch are solid and then you got Broukal from BS.  One of those 5 won't make it. 

145 Ruddick and Castleberry will be a battle also.  It is going to be tough for Ruddick to when again today and then again at Regionals.  Most important win will be at regionals.

At 170 Fisher and Herron.  Is Fisher leading that series 4x to none? 

My prediction is Floyd with most in finals and maybe most champs.  But team title will be decided with most 3rds and 5ths.  Top 4 teams could finish in any order:  Jennings, East, Madison, and Floyd.

It should be a competitive day of wrastlin with a nail bitter for team champ.  Hopefully bbb can keep Donnie Baker in line!

Just informed that BNL #1 seed lost first round at 152.  Is any one shocked?  No disrespect to the boy I'm sure he wrestled his hardest.  But the BNL coaches or tournament director should be ashamed.  Those types of tactices in a seeding meet are not right and they cheated someone out of being in the finals.  BNL just tarnished their program.  The Starz Wrestlers deserve better roll models.

I have sat in many Mater Dei holiday classic seeding meetings.  I have seen Schafer, Hassman, Floyd, New Albany, Union County, etc coaches say..."we aren't that seed even though our records put us there.  That is how it is suppose to work. 

Hopefully BNL reflects on their actions and next time are a little more ethical. 

Got luck to all HHC wrestlers in the rest of the tournament.  Being around all this sand reminds me of Indiana's Beach Wrestling State Championships in Madison over the summer.  Can't wait for my boys to win that tourney!  Keep it up bbb

At 152...close match between Troutman and Lynch in semis. It was a good match.  BNL, I hope you're proud of your actions to get your boy seeded #1 and then lose first round.  I feel sorry for your wrestlers.  Seeding correctly would have brought more honor.  No excuses, the outcome didn't justify the means ( historical quote).  Again, I've been in plenty of seeding meeting where coaches concede to wrestlers having worst % but getting higher seeds.  Integrity-bnl look up definition.  I'm glad it will be another 8yrs before the HHC will have to return.  Maybe you should look into a new conference where the bs you pull is tolerated. 

Good luck to the rest of the field...what's the team score after semis?  And just for bbb and tskin....the Indiana beach state wrestling state championships need to be extended to peewee and up.  I'm 4-0 right now in south Florida... I've whipped 3cabana boys!

FC 138 and 152 pounders look good , anybody know who they're loses are to?? And I can't seem to find results on Trackwrestling

3 of Troutmans losses according to rankings were Rooks, Steele, and Carroll all state ranked.  He may have ran into one or two tough KY wrestlers too at some of the events FC competes in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.