Hendricks County Tourney

beast66

Just my opinion but I think that the most exciting weight class will be 285 this weekend.  Watching Rumschlag tonight I was trying to figure out who actually beat him.  This guy had a motor attached to his back tonight.....Big kid with skills and a 4 seed?  Freshman from Plainfield at a 1 seed? Won't see that very often at this weight. Should make everyone hang around to see some good wrestling.

Just my opinion but I think that the most exciting weight class will be 285 this weekend.  Watching Rumschlag tonight I was trying to figure out who actually beat him.  This guy had a motor attached to his back tonight.....Big kid with skills and a 4 seed?  Freshman from Plainfield at a 1 seed? Won't see that very often at this weight. Should make everyone hang around to see some good wrestling.

He was pinned by Guy Hensen. But you are right 4 good HWTs should be good. I love my boy Biddle, I coached him for years....... but Guy is really tough, really athletic, and really big. Don't for get about Stoutenour also. Should be good!

What about 113 with Gomez, Fox, and Rassbach? That will be a good one too!

Guy Henson is a very underrated hard working, tough, smart, and capable wrestler.  He should be much higher in the individual rankings than he is, but that will all fall in place.  Guy should win the weight class and in my opinion going away with it.  He gave Norman fits in the room for the last two years and is state place winner quality of a kid.  With coach Blevins in the room mixing it up with Guy I am sure he has only progressed!!! Good luck Guy we love ya big fella get it done!

Stoutenour beat Rumschlag earlier in the season.  He lost to Biddle 0-1

285 is going to be a meat grinder this weekend.

Guy Henson is a very underrated hard working, tough, smart, and capable wrestler.  He should be much higher in the individual rankings than he is, but that will all fall in place.  Guy should win the weight class and in my opinion going away with it.  He gave Norman fits in the room for the last two years and is state place winner quality of a kid.  With coach Blevins in the room mixing it up with Guy I am sure he has only progressed!!! Good luck Guy we love ya big fella get it done!

Congratulations to Guy on a much deserved county championship. The best part about it is that Norman got one too!  Both these kids have busted their tails in the room for the past several years and both of them have gobs of talent. The story of these two is epic, I can't wait to see how it ends. Love em and miss em both! They're both wonderful kids.

285 was the most fun and competative weight class to watch.  The semi finals were great Henson defeated Stoutenour 1-0 and Biddle and Rumslaugh went to OT.  Henson wins the weight class over Biddle 1-0. IMO All four should show up in the rankings at some point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.