Walsh ironman

ontherise219

If not any full teams from indiana at least allow the individuals to attend. Indiana is definitely way behind the curve when it comes to high school sports. I don't mean our athletes I'm talking about our governing body.

Such a tough tourney in Ohio it would be cool to see how some of the Indiana teams would do. I saw Hayden Lee former Indiana State place winner is having a good showing so far @113

As someone else said, he'll have a tough time against Spencer Lee; but the two guys he's beaten so far are a combined 4-0 outside of the matches against Hayden.  He handled both of them, so he's performing very well.

Hayden Lee loses 12-2 to Spencer Lee in the quarters.  Spencer Lee won again and is now in the finals with only Hayden having pushed him the distance.  Hayden then lost 2-0 in the wrestlebacks to the St. Paris Graham kid that went 55-4 last year with their crazy schedule.

I'm really liking the 132 and 138 Finals. (Those aren't seeds they are national rankings)

132: #6-Zahid Valencia, St. John Bosco, CA vs. #4-Brock Ervin, Union County, KY

138: #2-Joseph McKenna, Blair, NJ vs. #4-Michael Kemerer, Franklin Reg., PA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.